Zuflo (Ofloxacin) Eye Drop
$2.00 – $11.00
$2.00 – $11.00
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|1 Bottle/s||$2.00 (2/unit)||2|
|3 Bottle/s||$6.00 (2/unit)||2|
|6 Bottle/s||$11.00 (1.83/unit)||1.83|
Ofloxacin eye drops (Zuflo Eye Drop)
Ofloxacin Eye Drops is used to treat bacterial infections including upper and lower urinary tract infections, lower respiratory tract infections, skin and soft tissue infections and s**ually transmitted infections (of urethra and cervix).
Zuflo Eye Dropbelongs to the group of medicines called 4-fluoroquinolone antibiotics. It acts by killing the bacteria that cause infection.
And headache., And diarrhea., Photosensitivity., And nausea., Hallucination, Sinus tachycardia, Insomnia., And seizures., Common: dizziness, And vomiting., Pruritis
• Avoid taking milk or dairy products, or taking antacids, didanosine, sucralfate, or vitamins within 2 hours before or after taking Zuflo Eye Drop.
• Do not start or continue the Zuflo Eye Drop if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ofloxacin or any of the other ingredients of Ofloxacin eye drops.
• Consult your doctor before taking the drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
• Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking ofloxacin eye drops in case of any following disease conditions such as fits (epilepsy), inflammation of the bands of tissue that connect muscles to bones (tendinitis), myasthenia gravis and kidney problems.
• Drink adequate fluid to prevent the formation of highly concentrated urine.
• Avoid excessive exposure to light to prevent photosensitivity.
• Do not drive or operate machinery after taking ofloxacin eye drops because you may feel sleepy.
Q. What is Ofloxacin used for?
Ofloxacin eye drops are used to treat bacterial infections including upper and lower urinary tract infections, lower respiratory tract infections, skin and soft tissue infections and s**ually transmitted infections (of urethra and cervix). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Q. Is ofloxacin an antibiotic?
Yes. It belongs to the group of medicines called fluoroquinolone antibiotics.
Q. Is ofloxacin eye drops sulfa?
No. Ofloxacin is fluoroquinolone antibiotic. It is not a st***d and does not contain sulfa. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Q. Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen with ofloxacin?
There is no known interaction and it is safe to take these drugs with ofloxacin. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Q. Does Zuflo Eye Drop treat pink eye/chlamydia/ear infections?
Zuflo Eye Drop is used to treat pink eye (conjunctivitis), ear infection and infection due to chlamydia.
Q. Does ofloxacin affect birth control?
It does not affect birth control.
Q. Is ofloxacin safe in pregnancy/ during lactation?
Ofloxacin should not be given to pregnant women/breast feeding women. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Q. Is ofloxacin safe for dogs/ cats?
Yes it is safe to be used in pets. However, the dose vary. You need to consult a veterinary doctor.
Q. Is ofloxacin eye drops the same as Ciprodex?
No. Ofloxacin and Ciprodex are different drugs as Ciprodex contain ciprofloxacin.
|Country of Origin||
Bacterial eye infections
Morepen Laboratories Ltd
10 ml in 1 bottle
1 Bottle/s, 3 Bottle/s, 6 Bottle/s