TRAVATAN EYE DROP 0.004%
$20.00 – $110.00
$20.00 – $110.00
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|1 Bottle/s||$20.00 (20/unit)||20|
|3 Bottle/s||$57.00 (19/unit)||19|
|6 Bottle/s||$110.00 (18.33/unit)||18.33|
Travatan eye drops (Travoprost)
Travatan Eye Drops is used in the treatment of open angle glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye that causes visual problems) and Ocular hypertension (presence of elevated intraocular pressure in the absence of damage to nerve supplying the eye or loss of vision) in adults and in children.
Travatan Eye Drops belongs to a class of medications called prostaglandin analogue. It acts by increasing the flow of natural eye fluids out of the eye, thus reducing the pressure inside the eyes.
reduced vision, sensitivity to light, eyelid crusting, growth of extra row of eyelashes, asthma, throat irritation, shortness of breath, blurred vision, discoloration of the eyelashes, eyelid itching, abnormal hair texture, eyelid inflammation, swelling around the eye, tired eyes, Very common: redness of eyes.Common: changes in the color of the iris, inflammation of the surface of the eye, clouding of the eye, ulceration of the eye surface, eyelid redness, erosion, eye discomfort, irregular heartbeat, dry itchy eye.Uncommon: allergic reaction, abnormal outward turning of the lower eyelid, dizziness, eye discharge, increased tear production, darkening of skin around the eyes, stuffy nose, headache, excessive hair growth., eye pain, inflammation of the inner structures of the eye
• Do not start or continue Travatan eye drops if you are allergic to travoprost or any other ingredients.
• Avoid using travoprost eye drops if you are pregnant and lactating women.
• Do not take Travatan eye drops if you are about have or had undergone eye surgery (including cataract surgery) or have had the lens in the removed.
• Do not take travoprost eye drops if you suffering from eye problems such as eye pain, irritation or inflammation, blurred vision; inflammation of inner parts of the eye; viral infection of the eye caused by the herpes simplex virus; or dry eyes.
• Take special precautions while taking Travatan eye drops if you wear contact lenses.
• Travoprost eye drops can cause transient blurring of vision and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery.
Q. Is Travatan eye drops same as latanoprost?
Travoprost and latanoprost belongs to same category of drugs with similar action, but their effect may vary upon individual response.
Q. Is travoprost a st***d?
No, Travoprost eye drops belongs to a class of drugs called as prostaglandin analogues.
Q. What is travoprost ophthalmic solution used for?
Travatan eye drops ophthalmic solution is used for treatment of open angle glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye that causes visual problems) and ocular hypertension (presence of elevated intraocular pressure in the absence of damage to nerve supplying the eye or loss of vision ) in adults and in children.
Q. How does travoprost ophthalmic solution work?
Travatan eye drops acts by increasing the flow of natural eye fluids out of the eye, thus reducing the pressure inside the eyes.
|Country of Origin||
Glaucoma, Ocular hypertension
2.5 ml in 1 bottle
Travoprost (0.004% w/v)
1 Bottle/s, 3 Bottle/s, 6 Bottle/s