Meprate 10 mg
$15.00 – $42.00
$15.00 – $42.00
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||$15.00 (0.5/unit)||0.5|
|60 Tablet/s||$30.00 (0.5/unit)||0.5|
|90 Tablet/s||$42.00 (0.47/unit)||0.47|
Meprate 10 mg (Medroxyprogesterone)
Buy Meprate 10 mg (Medroxyprogesterone), Medroxyprogesterone is a progestin (a form of progesterone), a female hormone that helps regulate ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary) and menstrual periods. Medroxyprogesterone is used to treat conditions such as absent or irregular menstrual periods, or abnormal uterine bleeding. Medroxyprogesterone is also used to decrease the risk of endometrial hyper
Medroxyprogesteone is used in the treatment of cancer in the breast, kidney (in men and women), in the lining of the womb (endometrial cancer), cancer which has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic cancer) in post-menopausal women (women who have stopped having their periods). It is also used to treat conditions such as absence of menstrual periods (amenorrhea), irregular menstrual periods, abnormal uterine bleeding, decrease the risk of endometrial hyperplasia (a condition that may lead to uterine cancer) while taking estrogens and endometriosis (painful disorder in which endometrium a tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus grows outside your uterus). It is also used as a long acting contraceptive.
Medroxyprogesteone is one of a group of medicines called ‘progestogens’ which act like progesterone, a natural s** hormone. It can slow down the growth of certain tumors which are sensitive to hormones. As a contraceptive, it acts by preventing an egg being from fully developed and released from the ovaries, changes the lining of your womb and thickens the mucus at the entrance of the womb which makes pregnancy less likely to occur.
Acne, Altered menstrual cycle, Breast tenderness, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Excessive hair growth on face, Fainting, Hair loss, Insomnia, Irregular vaginal bleeding, Skin swelling, Itching, Slow speech, Difficult speech, Stomach upset, Weight loss, Weight gain
Take medroxyprogesterone exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Medroxyprogesterone is usually given for only a few days in a row each month. You may need to start taking the medication on a certain day of your menstrual cycle, depending on why you are taking medroxyprogesterone. Follow your doctor’s instructions. Have regular physical exams and self-examine your breasts for lumps on a monthly basis while using medroxyprogesterone. This medicine can cause you to have unusual results with certain medical tests. Tell any doctor who treats you that you are taking medroxyprogesterone. Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
- Food: It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- Alcohol: Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy: It is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation: Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Swallow each tablet whole. Take your tablets at the same time each day. Treatment may be required for 8 to 10 weeks before any effect can be found.
- Do not take Meprate(medroxyprogesterone) If you are hypersensitive (allergic) to medroxyprogesterone or other similar hormone medicines or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Avoid smoking while you are taking this medicine. Smoking greatly increases your risk of blood clots.
- Meprate can pass into body fluids (including urine, feces, vomit, semen, vaginal fluid). Patients and caregivers should wear rubber gloves while cleaning up body fluids, handling contaminated trash or laundry or changing diapers. Wash hands before and after removing gloves. Wash soiled clothing and linens separately from other laundry.
- Body fluids should not be handled by a woman who is pregnant or who may become pregnant. Use condoms during s**ual activity to avoid exposure to body fluids.
- Avoid becoming pregnant while being treated with medroxyprogesterone.
Q. Is Meprate 10 mg a hormone/ bioidentical hormone/ a st****d?
Medroxyprogesterone is a st****d, synthetic, a non-bio-identical hormone.
Q. Does medroxyprogesterone work?
It does work well for most of the people if taken at recommended dosage and duration.
Q. Can i take ibuprofen/ Tylenol/ birth control pill with Meprate 10 mg?
There are no interactions reported when medroxyprogesterone is taken with ibuprofen or Tylenol. However, it does not mean it does not exist. Always consult your doctor before using it.
Q. Does medroxyprogesterone cause ovulation/stop ovulation?
Meprate will not cause ovulation.
Q. Does medroxyprogesterone expire?
Like any other medicine, medroxyprogesterone also have an expiry date.
DISCLAIMER: We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
|Country of Origin||
Abnormal uterine bleeding, Contraception
Serum Institute Of India Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
30 Tablet/s, 60 Tablet/s, 90 Tablet/s