LOBET 100 MG (Labetalol)
$16.00 – $45.00
$16.00 – $45.00
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||$16.00 (0.53/unit)||0.53|
|60 Tablet/s||$31.00 (0.52/unit)||0.52|
|90 Tablet/s||$45.00 (0.5/unit)||0.5|
|Country of Origin||
High blood pressure, Chest pain (Angina)
Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
Lobet 100 mg Tablet is used to treat High blood pressure or Chest pain (Angina). Lobet 100 Mg may also be prescribed for the treatment of other health problems as per your doctor’s concern. Read about Labetalol 100mg Tablet Uses, Facts, Dosage, User Reviews, Price, Compositions, substitutes, Warnings, and Side effects. Samarth Life Sciences manufacture Lobet Tablets. We also have in stock Diltiazem 30mg Tablets, which is used to treat the Same Indications.
Lobet is a beta-blocker. It acts by loosening blood vessels and slowing heart rate to enhance blood flow and lower blood pressure.
Lobet works by changing the response to tissue impulses in specific parts of the body, like the heart. As an outcome, the heart beats slower and lowers blood pressure. When the blood pressure is dropped, the amount of blood and oxygen is enhanced to the heart.
Lobet comes as a tablet to take by mouth. The recommended starting oral dose of labetalol is 100 milligrams (mg), twice a day. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Lobet 100 mg is to take with food.
Do not skip doses or stop taking Lobet without first discussing to your doctor. Stopping quickly may make your condition critical.
Follow all directions on your medicine label. Your doctor may hardly change your dose to make sure you get the positive results. Do not take this medication in higher or fewer amounts or for longer than recommended.
- You must inform the doctor about all the medications you are already taking and always follow the instructions.
- Always verify for expiry on the package or with the pharmacologist before buying Lobet 100 Tablets.
- Save Labetalol 100 mg Tablet at room heat & avoid straight exposure to sunlight. Do not use more than the Directed dosage.
- Avoid alcohol consumption. It may affect blood sugar level; monitor sugar level regularly.
- Attention should be handled in patients with a past of heart, kidney or liver disease; asthma, severe allergic reactions, diabetes, cancer, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
- Use with care in patients taking calcium channel blockers, cardiac glycosides, or inhaled anesthetics.
Your doctor may already be conscious of any potential drug interactions and may be observing you for them. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine before verifying with your doctor first.
Before using this medicine, notify your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: cimetidine, fingolimod.
This medication may interfere with specific medical/laboratory tests, possibly causing false test results. Make sure laboratory personnel, and all your doctors know you use this drug.
Like all Other Medications, Lobet 100 mg Have some Serious and Light Side Effects. If Side Effects of Lobet tablets are adverse, then Contact Your Doctor Immediately.
To decrease your chance of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up gently when arising from a sitting or lying posture.
Inform your doctor proper away if any of these strange but severe side effects occur: very slow heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting, blue fingers/toes, trouble breathing, new or worsening symptoms of heart failure (such as shortness of breath, swelling feet, unusual tiredness, unusual weight gain),mood changes (such as confusion, depression, mood swings).
Q. For how long should I continue using Lobet 100 mg (Labetalol)?
One should take these Lobet Tablets as long as directed by the doctor.
Q. How much of Lobet 100mg to be applied?
Generally, it must be in the range which is suitable according to the person’s health. It is available in the form of tablets.
Q. Is Lobet 100 Tablet addictive?
Addictive medicines are usually classified as schedule 2-5 in the US. Please read the packaging data correctly before purchasing.
Q. Is it safe to operate heavy machinery when consuming?
After taking Lobet Tablets, you may feel tired. So it is not safe to try these activities.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Lobet 100 mg, manufactured by Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by 365 Chemist.
Disclaimer: The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
365 Chemist is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
365 Chemist does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.