Ivabrad 5 mg
$18.00 – $50.00
$18.00 – $50.00
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||$18.00 (0.6/unit)||0.6|
|60 Tablet/s||$34.00 (0.57/unit)||0.57|
|90 Tablet/s||$50.00 (0.56/unit)||0.56|
Ivabrad 5 mg (Ivabradine 5 mg Tablet)
Ivabradine 5 mg (Ivabrad), is used to treat symptomatic stable angina pectoris (chest pain), chronic heart failure. It can be used in combination with quality therapy, including beta-blocker therapy or when beta-blockers are contraindicated or not tolerated. Know about Ivabrad, what is Ivabrad, how it works, how it uses, Ivabrad Side Effects, Dosage, Precaution, and Price.
Ivabradine 5 mg Tablet is used to treat Chest pain (Angina), Heart failure. Ivabrad 5 mg is used in certain people with chronic heart failure, to help lower the risk of requiring to be hospitalized when symptoms get worse. Ivabrad Tablets not for use if you already have heart failure symptoms that recently got worse before starting this medicine. Ivabrad 5 mg may also be used for purposes not listed in Ivabrad Tablet guide.
Ivabradine 5 mg mainly works by reducing the heart rate by a few beats per minute, which lowers the heart’s need for oxygen primarily in the conditions when an angina attack is more likely to happen. In this way, it helps to control and reduce the number of angina attacks and further helps to enhance the heart functioning and vital prognosis in affected patients.
Some side effects can be severe. If you have any experience of those symptoms, call your physician immediately, or get emergency medical treatment:
Fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
Slow or stopped heartbeat
Chest pain or pressure
Worsening shortness of breath
Lack of energy
Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, and eyes
Difficulty swallowing or breathing
Ivabradine 5 mg Tablet may Cause other Side Effects. Call your specialist if you have any unusual problems while you are taking this medication.
Skip the missed dose and take medicine when it is time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take additional medication to make up the missed dose.
In case of an overdose of Ivabradine 5 mg, get emergency medical care, or call the doctor quickly. Overdose may result in shortness of breath and tiredness.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with an abnormal heartbeat, high blood pressure, stroke, who are taking other medicines, liver impairment, runny nose, any allergy, while pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
- A patient may develop with increased risk of fluctuating eye pressure; if it is to stop the medication instantly.
- Monitor daily for atrial flutter occurrence while taking this medication.
- It may cause blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medicine.
- Avoid grapefruit juice during treatment with Ivabradine 5 mg Tablet.
- Ivabradine 5 mg ,is not indicated for use in children and adolescents younger than 18 years.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Ivabrad 5 mg, manufactured by Lupin Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by 365 Chemist.
Disclaimer: The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
365 Chemist is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
365 Chemist does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.
|Country of Origin||
Chest pain (Angina), Heart failure
15 tablets in 1 strip