$75.00 – $220.00
$75.00 – $220.00
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|30 Sachet/s||$75.00 (2.5/unit)||2.5|
|60 Sachet/s||$147.00 (2.45/unit)||2.45|
|90 Sachet/s||$220.00 (2.44/unit)||2.44|
Imiquad Cream (Imiquimod)
Buy Imiquad Cream (Imiquimod), Imiquimod is used to treat skin diseases such as actinic keratosis (rough, flat scaly skin patch caused by excessive sun exposure on the face or scalp), skin cell cancer on trunk, neck or extremities and warts on surface of genitals and anal area (condyloma acuminata)….
Imiquimod is used to treat skin diseases such as actinic keratosis (rough, flat scaly skin patch caused by excessive sun exposure on the face or scalp), skin cell cancer on trunk, neck or extremities and warts on surface of genitals and anal area (condyloma acuminata).
Imiquimod belongs to a class of medications called immunomodulators. It works by enhancing the immune response of the body and activates the natural killer cells causing death of the tumour cells.
Headache., Viral infection, Flaking, Erythema, Scaling, And diarrhea., Excoriation, Skin erosion, Abnormal skin pigmentation., Permanent hypo- or hyperpigmentation, Oedema, Rarely local ulceration and scabbing, And fatigue., Itching, Pain, And vomiting., Abnormal heart beat, Inflamed skin may occur occasionally. discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately, Application site reactions such as irritation, Hair loss, Upper respiratory tract infections., And dizziness., Redness of skin, Urinary tract infection
• Inform you doctor if you have or ever had unusual sensitivity to sunlight, any skin disease such as psoriasis, graft vs. host disease, recent surgery to the affected area, any other type of skin cancer, any condition that affects the immune system (such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), Human Papilloma virus (HPV) infection.
• Do not cover the treated area with bandages or dressings.
• Avoid contact with vagina, eyes, nose, mouth, lips and exposure to sunlight. Women should take special care when applying cream at the opening of the vagina.
• Do not administrate imiquimod until the wound is completely healed from any previous drug or surgical treatment and also on normal or inflamed skin and open wounds.
• Caution should be exercised if you have autoimmune disorder, broken, damaged or inflamed skin.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Do not take if Patients is allergic to imiquimod or any of its ingredients
Q. Is imiquimod safe during pregnancy?
Imiquimod should only be used if the potential benefits justify the potential risk to the baby. Please follow your doctor’s advice regarding its use.
Q. Is imiquimod safe during breast feeding?
Imiquimod should be given only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the infant. Please follow your doctor’s advice regarding its use.
|Country of Origin||
Genital warts, Actinic keratosis, Basal cell cancer
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
0.25 gm in 1 sachet
30 Sachet/s, 60 Sachet/s, 90 Sachet/s