Ifin 250 mg
$29.00 – $79.00
$29.00 – $79.00
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|28 Tablet/s||$29.00 (1.04/unit)||1.04|
|56 Tablet/s||$56.00 (1/unit)||1|
|84 Tablet/s||$79.00 (0.94/unit)||0.94|
Ifin Tablet (Terbinafine 250 mg)
Ifin 250 mg tablet is used to treat fungal infections affecting fingernails, toenails and skin.
Ifin Tablet is an antifungal drug. It stops growth of fungi by inhibiting an important enzyme that results in reduced formation of ergosterol, a vital component of the outer protective layer of fungi which is essential for fungal growth.
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Abnormal liver function tests, Allergic reaction, Itching, Skin rash, Altered taste, Headache, Increased enyme level in blood, Indigestion, Skin redness, Visual impairment
Liver function tests are advisable during treatment with Terbinafine especially for people with liver diseases.Consult your doctor before taking Ifin Tablet if you have or had,
• Psoriasis (skin disease characterized by thick, scaly, itchy, dry, red and sometimes painful patches on the skin).
• Lupus erythematosus (a disease in which your body’s immune system attacks your tissues and organs causing inflammation that affects your joints, skin and other major organs).
• Liver disease, Kidney problems or any disease which may affect your kidneys, Depression, Alcohol abuse or dependence, Blood related problems including low hemoglobin or red blood cells (anemia).
• You notice any symptoms of abnormal liver function such as – Persistent urge to vomit (nausea), loss of appetite, unusual tiredness, vomiting, stomach pain, yellowing of skin and eyes (jaundice), dark color urine or pale stools.
• You feel depressed or experience any signs of depression.
• You experience any signs of serious skin reactions such as blisters, peeling of skin, swelling of face lips, tongue, and difficulty in swallowing or breathing.
• Experience taste disturbances including loss of taste.
• Experience smell disturbances including loss of smell.
• You are diagnosed with abnormal structure, function or quality of blood cells (blood dyscrasias).
• Ifin Tablet are meant for external use only.
• Do not use Terbinafine 250 mg on the face. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water. Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands before applying Ifin Tablet.For better treatment results, keep the affected areas clean by regular washing and careful drying with your own clean towels and clothes. Do not rub or scratch the skin.
Q. Is terbinafine/bricanyl a st***id/sulfa drug?
Terbinafine is an antifungal drug. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to st***ids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of terbinafine is different from sulfa drugs.
Q. Is terbinafine effective/ FDA approved/ contraindicated with asthma?
Ifin Tablet is an antifungal drug used to treat fungal infections affecting fingernails, toenails and skin. It is effective if used as advised by your doctor. The effectiveness of terbinafine may vary upon individual response. It is FDA approved and is not contraindicated in asthma.
Q. Is terbinafine 250mg safe or is terbinafine (Ifin Tablet) dangerous?
Terbinafine is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is terbinafine used to treat ringworm?
Terbinafine 250mg can be used to treat fungal infections caused by ringworm (tinea corporis, tinea cruris and tinea pedis) if considered appropriate depending upon severity and site of infection.
Q. Sebifin/ Bricanyl/ Athakind is used for?
Sebifin/ Bricanyl/ Athakind is a trade name for active drug terbinafine. Ifin Tablet is used to treat fungal infections affecting fingernails, toenails and skin.
Q. Is Bricanyl available over counter?
It is available on doctor’s prescription.
Q. Can I take terbinafine/Lamisil with ibuprofen, amoxicillin, prednisone, acetaminophen, metronidazole, phentermine, azithromycin?
Lamisil is a trade name for active Ifin Tablet. Terbinafine has no known serious drug interactions with ibuprofen, amoxicillin, prednisone, acetaminophen, metronidazole, phentermine or azithromycin. Inform your doctor about all the medication you are currently taking to avoid interactions that may reduce effectiveness of terbinafine treatment or aggravate side effects.
Q. Does Terbinafine 250 mg interfere with birth control?
Yes. Concomitant use of terbinafine with birth control medications (oral contraceptives) may cause disturbances in menstrual periods.
Q. Does terbinafine treat yeast infections/thrush/tinea versicolor?
Terbinafine is used to treat fungal infections affecting fingernails, toenails and skin. It is not the preferred antifungal in the treatment of yeast fungal infections including thrush (yeast infection of skin) and tinea versicolor (yeast infection characterized by discoloured skin usually on the back, underarms, upper arms, chest, and neck).
Q. Can Ifin Tablet cause constipation/ hair loss/weight gain/ increase blood pressure/ autism/ stop contractions/ hyperglycemia/ respiratory depression?
No. Constipation, hair loss and increase in body weight / increase blood pressure/ autism/stop contractions/ hyperglycemia/ respiratory depression are not among the known side effects of terbinafine.
Q. How long can I take terbinafine for?
The duration of treatment with Ifin Tablet varies depending upon the severity of infection, area infected and individual responses. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding the duration of use.
365Chemist is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Ifin 250 mg tablet online and assure maximum benefits.
|Country of Origin||
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
7 tablets in 1 strip
28 Tablet/s, 56 Tablet/s, 84 Tablet/s