Flixonase Nasal Spray
$15.00 – $50.00
$15.00 – $50.00
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|1 Spray/s (120 Doses)||$15.00 (74.67/unit)||0.01|
|2 Spray/s (240 Doses)||$35.00 (64/unit)||0.02|
|3 Spray/s (360 Doses)||$50.00 (67.2/unit)||0.01|
|Country of Origin||
Severe allergic reactions, Allergy symptoms, Asthma
120 MDI in 1 nasal spray
Fluticasone propionate (0.05% w/w)
1 Spray/s (120 Doses), 2 Spray/s (240 Doses), 3 Spray/s (360 Doses)
An inhalable antihistamine (Flixonase) that is making use of to deal with people, which are experiencing periodic allergic reactions like hay fever, persistent rhinitis in addition to asthma and so on. These are artificially generated corticost**ds, just like those generated by the adrenal glandular. This drug is made use of to manage periodic or persistent rhinitis together with asthma chronic obstructive lung illness.
Flixonase Nasal is offered with the quantity kind of nasal spray as well as minimizes the signs of periodic allergic reactions like stale, dripping, or itchy nose; sneezing; plus red, scratchy, or watery eyes. This medication is recommended for grownups along with kids over 4 years old. Fluticasone takes a minimum of 8-24 hrs to reveal its complete fledged impact.
Flixonase Nasal is used to control symptoms of asthma, allergies of nose, throat or chest that cause symptoms of stuffy, runny or itchy nose, sneezing and watery, itchy or red eyes, skin problems like itchy rash (eczema), redness and itchiness (psoriasis), inflammation (dermatitis), prickly heat or insect bites in adults or dermatitis in children.
Flixonase Nasal belongs to a class of drugs called glucocorticoids/st**ds. It prevents the release of the substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies.
Flixonase Nasal has anabolic st**ds that function by lessening the swelling induced by hay fevers in addition to asthma. Corticost**ds are recognized to reveal a large range of impacts on numerous sorts of cells like pole cells, neutrophils along witheosinophils and so on as well as on the moderators like histamines in addition to cytokines that have inflamed activities.
You need to not take this medication if you:.
• Are breast feeding mama.
• Another sort of recurring allergic reactions.
• Have extreme liver trouble.
• Has harsh nasal troubles.
• Have concomitant skin infections.
• Dislike Fluticasone Furoate.
• Are expecting or intending to conceive.
The quantity of this medication differs with the age for which it is proposed as well as the disorder of the person. Take the medication as routed by your medical doctor. The typical suggested quantity is:.
For grownups and kids (12 years and over):.
2 sprays in each nostril daily. The moment the signs are eased to a specific level the quantity could be lessened to 1 spray in each nostril.
For youngsters (4-11 years).
The typical amount is 1 spray in each nostril daily. If intense situations are discovered then the amount could be raised approximately 2 sprays in each nostril.
This medication is not yet set up to secure for youngsters listed below the age of 4 years.
Your medical doctor is the one which chooses the appropriate quantity. Consequently the medication should be constantly taken as advised by the physician or the doctor.
The medication is offered in complying with strengths relying on the energetic component that is Fluticasone Furoate:.
• Flixonase 50 mcg nasal spray.
• Flomist 50 mcg nasal spray.
• Furamist 27.5 mcg each spray.
Pack Sizes available
• Delicately blow your nose to remove your nostrils
• Shake liquor of the spray as well
Eliminate the dirt cap and comply with the actions
• Turn your head as well as spot the nozzle of the spray beside the nose.
• Press the switch to spray the drug while taking a breath inside the nose.
• Take out the nozzle from the nose along withbreathing out via the mouth.
• Repeat the actions for the various other nostril.
• Rub the nozzle with a tidy fabric, change the dirt cap together with store in an upright placement.
Take your doses at the same time daily. Taking it at the same time daily will certainly assist you bear in mind the amount. It will certainly then come to be a part of your day-to-day program. Take your medical doctor’s insight regarding the momentof dose.
It is essential to proceed with taking your medication even if you really feel well. Do not quit the medication without medical doctor ‘s insight. Flixonase regulates your health condition, yet does not heal it.
If you neglect taking the amount, take it when you bear in mind, as long as it goes to the very least 12 hrs just before your following amount. Do not double up the dosage for the missed out on one.
Excessive Furamist could trigger nasal blockage, pharyngitis,pharyngeal candidiasis, dysphoriaas well as coughing. In such aninstance, check out local medical care facility or call your medical doctor right away.
Inform your medical doctor when feasible if you observe any one of the following:.
• Discomfort, burning in the nose.
• Inflammation or dryness in the within the nose.
• Nasal ulcer.
• Eye irritability or soreness.
• Nausea or else vomiting as well throwing up.
• Really feeling that your heart is competing.
• In such situations you should opt for prompt clinical aid. Do not acquire surprised by the listing. You could / could not experience every one of them.
A few of the medications could obstruct the working of this medication like:.
• Antifungal “Azole” (Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Voriconazole).
You must additionally ask your medical doctor regarding the complete listing of the medications that must be prevented or that you must beware of while taking Fluticasone. Additionally, consult your medical doctor regarding any kind of prescribed medications, organic or OTC medications that you could be taking.
• Never ever permit the medication to become part of your eyes, if it occurs, then rinse your eyes with the touch or cold water for lots of mins.
• Constantly keep the medication in an upright placement.
• This medication could lessen the development speed in youngsters.
• Do not provide the medication to any individual else, even if they have very same health conditions as you have.
• If making use of the medication after a long space, then spray the pump in the air 6 times or up until a great mist is splashed from liquor.
• Do not use Flixonase Nasal (inhaler or spray): If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine. If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
• Inform your doctor before using the medicine if you have tuberculosis, other chest or lung infection, breathing problem, cold, liver disease or thin or brittle bones.
• Do not use Flixonase to treat an asthma attack that has already begun.
• Do not use Flixonase Nasal inhalation of you are allergic to milk proteins.
• Do not use the fluticasone cream on areas where you have itchiness, redness, rashes, infection or acne on the skin.
• Inform your doctor if you have breathing problems or tightness in the chest even after taking the medicine.
Q. Is Flixonase Nasal safe in pregnancy?
Flixonase Nasal may cause harm to the fetus. Hence, it is not advisable to take Fluticasone in pregnancy without consulting your doctor.
Q. Is fluticasone an antibiotic/st**d/anti-histaminic/anti-cholinergic drug? Does it contain sulfa?
Fluticasone is a st**d but not an antibiotic/anti-histaminic/anti-cholinerhic/decongestant drug. It is used to treat nasal congestion (decongestant) and other symptoms caused by allergies or conditions like asthma. It does not contain sulfa.
Q. Is Flixonase Nasal available over the counter?
No. Flixonase Nasal is a prescription drug. It is not available over the counter.
Q. Is Fluticasone the same as Nasonex/Flonase? Does it contain acetaminophen?
Fluticasone is also available in the branded form as Flonase nasal spray. However, Nasonex consists of another drug called Mometasone also used for treating nasal allergies. Acetaaminofen is a different medication.
Q. Is Flixonase Nasal safe? Is it used in infants?
Yes. Flixonase Nasal is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor. It is used for skin allergies in children or infants. Please consult your doctor before use.
Q. What is used for? Is fluticasone used for cold?
Fluticasone (in the form of inhaler) is used to treat symptoms of asthma and nasal inflammation such as coughing, wheezing, blocked nose, runny nose. It is also used as topical cream to treat various skin allergies and infections. It is not used for common cold.
Q. Can I take fluticasone with Benadryl/Sudafed/Zyrtec/ Afrin/Allegra/Mucinex?
Yes. Fluticasone may be taken with Benadryl (diphenhydramine)/Sudafed (pseudoephedrine)/Zyrtec (cetrizine)/ Afrin (oxymetazoline)/Allegra (fexofenadine)/Mucinex (guaifenesin) if prescribed by your doctor.
Q. Does fluticasone propionate cause weight gain/drowsiness/ wakefulness?
Fluticasone may cause weight gain since it is a st**d drug. It may cause drowsiness or wakefulness. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.
Q. Is Flixonase Nasal addictive?
No. Flixonase Nasal is not an addictive or a controlled/banned substance.
Q. Dose fluticasone cause nose bleeds?
Yes. The most common and expected side-effect of fluticasone nasal spray/inhaler is nose bleeding. If your bleeding is more or does not stop, please consult your doctor.
Q. Can I take fluticasone if I have high blood pressure?
It is advisable to consult your doctor before taking fluticasone if you have high blood pressure.