Cyendiv 150 mg Capsule
$440.00 – $1,280.00
$440.00 – $1,280.00
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|10 Capsule/s||$440.00 (44/unit)||44|
|20 Capsule/s||$870.00 (43.5/unit)||43.5|
|30 Capsule/s||$1,280.00 (42.67/unit)||42.67|
Cyendiv 150 mg Capsule (Nintedanib)
Buy Cyendiv 150 mg (Nintedanib), Ofev (nintedanib) is used to treat a lung disease called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). IPF causes scar tissue to form deep within your lungs. The scar tissue thickens and becomes stiff over time, which can make it harder for your lungs to work. Decreased lung function can make it hard for you to breathe. Other….
Nintedanib is a prescription medicine used to treat people with a lung disease called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). FDA approval of two new drugs for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (Cyendiv and Esbriet) offers new hope for patients who live with this deadly, incurable disease. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Cyendiv (Nintedanib), a TGF-beta synthesis inhibitor for the treatment of patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
Nintedanib is used in the treatment of mild to moderate Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF). IPF is chronic fibrotic and inflammatory lung disease where the lungs tissues become swollen and scarred over time due to synthesis and release of certain chemicals (pro-inflammatory cytokines such as tumor necrosis factor-alpha [TNF-?] and interleukin-1-beta [IL-1?]), causing difficulty in breathing.
Nintedanib inhibits tyrosine kinase, an enzyme essential for signal transduction pathways that trigger growth factors like vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR), fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) and platelet derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR), which are secreted in excess amounts in patients with IPF.
These growth factors promote collagen production and deposition and help in the differentiation, maturation and proliferation of the fibroblasts. which eventually lead to the formation of scar tissues in the lungs.
Nintedanib binds to the phosphorylating site of tyrosine kinase; which blocks the cell signaling mechanism and slowing the progression of the disease.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Nintedanib: hives, difficult breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
Stop using Cyendiv (Nintedanib) and call your doctor at once if you have:
• Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach pain, diarrhea, weight loss, high blood pressure or abnormal liver function tests.
• This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Before you start treatment, tell your doctor if you:
• liver disease
• heart disease, coronary artery disease (hardened arteries)
• history of heart attack or stroke
• kidney disease
• a bleeding or blood clotting disorder such as hemophilia
• recent history of surgery on your stomach or intestines
• if you smoke
• if you take laxatives, stool softeners or any medicine or supplements that can cause diarrhea.
FDA pregnancy category D. Do not use Cyendiv (Nintedanib) if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant during treatment. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medicine and for at least 3 months after your treatment ends.
Nintedanib is usually taken 2 times per day, every 12 hours. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
• Your doctor will perform blood tests to make sure you do not have conditions that would prevent you from safely using Nintedanib.
• Take with food and a full glass of water.
• Do not crush or chew a Nintedanib capsule. Swallow it whole to avoid a bitter taste.
• You may be given medication to treat diarrhea or vomiting. Take only the type and amount of medicine as your doctor recommends.
Follow your doctor’s instructions about any restrictions on food, beverages or activity. Avoid smoking. Smoking may affect how well the medicine works.
• Nintedanib may cause serious side effects, including:
• Severe ongoing nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
• Chronic cough or chest tightness
• Easy bruising or bleeding (nosebleeds or bleeding gums)
• Signs of stomach bleeding – stomach pain or swelling, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
• Heart attack symptoms : chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea and sweating
• Liver problems – nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
• Signs of a stroke – sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance.
• These are not all the possible side effects. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
• Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may also report side effects to the FDA.
• Store the tablets at room temperature between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
• Keep in a tightly closed container.
• Safely throw away any Nintedanibthat is out of date or no longer needed.
• Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
• Do not take nintedanib if you are currently taking any other medicine such as tetracycline antibiotics, as they can make you more photo sensitive.
• Do not take nintedanib if you are currently taking any other medicine such as fluvoxamine, it should be discontinued prior to the initiation of nintedanib therapy and avoided during nintedanib therapy.
• Avoid using nintedanib if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant.
• Avoid smoking or use tobacco products.
• Stop smoking while on and before beginning nintedanib, as it can reduce the effect of nintedanib.
• nintedanib may cause dizziness and tiredness. If you feel tired or dizzy be caution while driving or operating machinery.
• Stop using nintedanib and consult your doctor immediately if you experience a serious allergic (hypersensitivity) reaction characterized by swelling of the face, lips and/or tongue, difficulty breathing or wheezing; or skin reaction to sunlight or sunlamps such as blistering and/or marked peeling of the skin.
• Avoid using nintedanib if you feel ill and unwell and have yellowing of the eyes or skin, with or without dark urine, accompanied by itching of the skin; or if you get signs of an infection such as a sore throat, fever, mouth ulcers or flu-like symptoms.
Q. Is nintedanib approved by FDA? Is it available in USA and Canada?
Yes, nintedanib is approved by the FDA for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and available in USA and Canada.
Q. Is nintedanib available in UK?
Yes, nintedanib is available in the UK.
Q. How much does nintedanib cost?
The price of nintedanib may vary depending upon the brand prescribed to you. Please read the instruction on the package for the correct price of the product.
365Chemist is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Cyendiv 150 mg online and assure maximum benefits.
|Country of Origin||
Soft Gelatin Capsules
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, Non-small cell lung cancer
Boehringer Ingelheim India Pvt Ltd
10 Capsule/s, 20 Capsule/s, 30 Capsule/s