CIPMOX 250MG (AMOXICILLIN)
$9.50 – $23.00
$9.50 – $23.00
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|60 Capsule/s||$17.50 (3.43/unit)||0.29|
|30 Capsule/s||$9.50 (3.16/unit)||0.32|
|90 Capsule/s||$23.00 (3.91/unit)||0.26|
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
15 capsules in 1 strip
30 Capsule/s, 60 Capsule/s, 90 Capsule/s
Cipmox 250 mg (Amoxicillin) belongs to a class of antibiotic medicines called penicillin. It is used to treat bacterial infections of the respiratory tract (bronchitis, pneumonia), genital and urinary tract (gonorrhoea), skin and soft tissue, ear (otitis media); nose, sinus, and throat (tonsillitis, sinusitis); heart (endocarditis), kidney, urethra or bladder, blood (septicemia), teeth and gums (abcesses), typhoid and paratyphoid fever.
When the patient is having the ear, nose, or throat infections, generic Amoxicillin dosage of 200 to 400 mg 3 times in day is taken. Dosage can also be increased to 500 mg four times in a day to treat severe bacterial infections. If the person is suffering from bacterial infections in the intestines, generic Amoxicillin dosage of 250 mg to 400 mg thrice in a day is given. Generic Amoxicillin dosage is 500 mg thrice in a day for the patients suffering from s**ually transmitted diseases like gonorrhoea.
Dosage of generic Amoxicillin should be taken always with a full glass of water. It should be taken on an empty stomach, 1 hour before the lunch or 2 to 3 hours after the lunch. This medicine is available in market in the form of 250 mg and 500 mg tablets. Swallow the Generic Amoxicillin pills whole, do not crush, chew, or open them. Take the doctors advice regarding the dosage. Buy this pill online to get rid of bacterial infections
• Never give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they have similar conditions. This may lead to over dosage or medicine poisoning.
• Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
• Take the medicine with food to avoid an upset stomach.
• You may have loose stools while taking this drug. It gets better after finishing the course, If it worsens consult your doctor.
• Cipmox 250 mg (Amoxicillin) can make birth control pills less effective. Ask your doctor about using a non-hormone method of birth control (such as a condom, diaphragm, spermicide) to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Space the doses evenly during the day, at least 4 hours apart.
• Keep taking amoxicillin until the treatment is finished, even if you feel better.
• Do not take amoxicillin for more than 2 weeks or two doses in 1 hour.
• Tell your doctor that you are taking amoxicillin before you go through urine or blood tests for liver function test.
• Consult your doctor before taking amoxicillin if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Q. Is amoxicillin safe for infants, or during pregnancy, breast-feeding, or affect birth control?
Paediatric suspension of amoxicillin in the dosage as prescribed by the doctor is recommended for infants. Cipmox 250 mg is generally regarded as a safe drug during pregnancy or breast feeding. However, it should be taken only after consulting the doctor and when potential benefits outweigh the involved risks. Amoxicillin may reduce the effect of the birth control pills.
Q. Does amoxicillin act against anaerobic bacteria?
Amoxicillin is active against aerobic as well as anaerobic bacterial infections.
Q. Does amoxicillin cause yeast infections?
Amoxicillin is a broad spectrum antibiotic and hence with prolonged use may also kill helpful bacteria in the body that keep the body’s yeast population in check, thereby causing yeast infections.
Q. Can I take amoxicillin for sore throat, cold, cough, flu, food poisoning, pseudomonas infection or virus infections?
Cipmox 250 mg is only effective against bacterial infections not viruses. Food poisoning (due to Salmonella), pseudomonas infections, as well as sore throat, cold and cough caused due to bacteria can be treated with amoxicillin.
Q. Does amoxicillin cause constipation, drowsiness or headache?
No. Amoxicillin does not cause constipation, drowsiness or headache. However, consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.
Q. How long does novamoxin take to work?
Anywhere between one to seven days but it depends on the type of infection and its severity.
Q. Is novamoxin gluten free?
Novamoxin, which contains amoxicillin, is gluten free.