Becadexamin Soft Gelatin Capsule
$18.00 – $47.00
$18.00 – $47.00
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|3 Bottle/s||$18.00 (6/unit)||6|
|6 Bottle/s||$34.00 (5.67/unit)||5.67|
|9 Bottle/s||$47.00 (5.22/unit)||5.22|
|Country of Origin||
30 capsules in 1 Bottle
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
multivitamin and multimineral capsules
It contains 11 vitamins (B-complex vitamins, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin D3), 6 minerals (calcium, magnesium, copper, potassium, zinc, and manganese). These vitamins and minerals act as natural antioxidants that are anti-inflammatory in nature. These compounds neutralize the damage caused by harmful chemicals called free radicals and improve the response of the human body to infections.
Take this capsule as advised by the doctor to get maximum benefit. You may experience side effects such as constipation, diarrhea, or stomach upset. However, these usually resolve on their own. If any of these side effects bother you or persist for a longer duration, consult your doctor.
- Vitamin A (Retinol): 5000 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 5 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 45 mg
- D Panthenol: 0.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 2 mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid): 1000 mcg
- Vitamins B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 5 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): 75 mg
- Vitamins D3 (Cholecalciferol): 400 IU
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): 15 mg
- Calcium (Dibasic Calcium Phosphate): 70 mg
- Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate): 0.1 mg
- Magnesium (Light Magnesium Oxide): 0.15 mg
- Potassium (Potassium Iodide): 0.025 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate): 28.7 mg
- Manganese (Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate): 0.01 mg
- Helps to improve blood circulation and oxygen saturation
- Provides a sufficient amount of nutrients to the organs and tissues
- Has a good influence on the working of the central nervous system
- Reduces the problems with sleep by ensuring your nutritional need is met
- Lowers your risk of depression by improving your mood and relieving stress
- Boosts your immunity due to the presence of all the essential minerals and vitamins needed for the proper functioning of the immune system
- Prevents deficiency of minerals and vitamins by fulfilling the stores of these essential nutrients in the body
Take one Becadexamin multivitamin daily or as directed by the physician. It is desirable to take this in the morning so that you will feel energetic the entire day. This medicine is to be taken by mouth, preferably after food. Check the label for directions before taking it. Take it at a fixed time. Do not take it more often than directed.
- Talk to your doctor if you suffer from any chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney disease, liver problem, intestinal or stomach ulcers as it may lead to complications.
- If you are taking Thiazide diuretics, avoid using Becadexamin as it contains calcium and Vitamin D which may lead to hypercalcemia.
- If you are taking antibiotics, corticosteroids, or glycosides, avoid this medicine.
- If you are on oral contraceptives, better consult with your gynecologist before starting this medicine.
- Take the medicine at the same time every day to help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines (including other vitamin and/or mineral supplements) you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
Becadexamin capsules are usually safe and are not known to cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor’s recommendation. Overdose of this medicine can lead to several side-effects, some of which are:
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle weakness
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.