$3.20 – $8.20
$3.20 – $8.20
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|30 Rotacap/s||$3.20 (9.38/unit)||0.11|
|60 Rotacap/s||$6.10 (9.84/unit)||0.1|
|90 Rotacap/s||$8.20 (10.98/unit)||0.09|
|Country of Origin||
Beclometasone / Levosalbutamol
30 rotacaps in 1 packet
Levosalbutamol (100mcg) + Beclometasone (100mcg)
30 Rotacap/s, 60 Rotacap/s, 90 Rotacap/s
Aerocort Rotacaps (Beclometasone) is used to treat and prevent bronchospasm (constriction of airways causing breathing difficulties) in reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis.
Aerocort Rotacaps relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing.
Hoarseness, Fast or pounding heartbeat, Nervousness, Chest pain, Cough and dizziness. body ache, Leg cramps, Vomiting and diarrhea, Headache, Heartburn, Allergic reactions like hives or itching or difficulty in breathing or swallowing, A feeling of weakness, Uncontrollable movements of any part of the body, Muscle pain and skin rash, Allergic reaction: hives
Levosalbutamol (100 Mcg)
Aerocort forte Rotacaps 200/200 mcg
Aerocort Rotacaps 100/100 mcg
Do not take the drug if you
• Are allergic to any of the ingredients present in it
• Are breastfeeding
• Are pregnant or are planning pregnancy
• Have diabetes
Tell your doctor if you
• Have thyroid problems
• Have cardiovascular diseases
• Have eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma
• Suffer from mental conditions like psychosis and depression
• Have a history of tuberculosis, herpes and fungal infection
How much to take the drug?
• The correct dose to be taken always depends on the prescription of the doctor. This prescription may vary according the severity and demand of the disease condition. The starting dose of Aerocort Rotacaps for adults is two inhalations, three to four times daily. For children, one or two inhalations, two to four times a day
• Hence this is necessary to follow doctor’s instructions. The dose can vary widely and is required to be taken on a regular basis.
How to take the drug?
Do not swallow Aerocort Rotacaps. This is intended to be taken by inhalation only, using your Rotahaler. Rinse your mouth after using as it helps to avoid any kind of throat irritation and dry mouth like conditions. Open the Rotahaler capsule by holding it in a horizontal position by keeping white spot up and lighter colored end in the opposite direction. Then gently breathe out and seal your lips around the mouthpiece. Take a full, deep breath in your mouth and hold your breath for up to ten seconds. After that, take a normal breath and throw away the empty capsule shell.
Take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Try to take the dose at the same time each day as this will help you remember the time to take the drug and will decrease the chances of missing a dose.
For how long to take it?
Do not stop taking Rotacaps or bring out any changes in the dose without consulting with your doctor. This drug is meant to be taken on a regular basis, so keep on taking the drug as long as recommended by the doctor.
It is necessary to take the drug as per the instructions of the doctor. In case of overdose even if you do not find any kind of harmful side effects, contact your doctor immediately or visit your nearest healthcare center.
Consult your doctor if you miss the dose. Don’t double up the dose in order to catch up.
• Keep the medicine in a close tight container and out of sight and reach of the children
• This drug may decrease the growth velocity of the children
• Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine
• It is not a broncho-dilator and hence must not be used for rapid relief of acute bronchospasm
• Oral Beclometasone should be used with caution in patients with high blood pressure and heart diseases.
• Aerocort Rotacaps may cause a fall in blood potassium levels, potassium levels may have to be monitored especially if other drugs like theophylline, aminophylline, corticosteroids and diuretics (medicines which increase urine output) are used together.
• If you need more than required dose of oral Beclometasone, it could be indication of worsening asthma, in such cases you need to consult doctor.
Q. Is Aerocort Rotacaps st***id?
No. It belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis.
Q. Is Aerocort Rotacaps safe during pregnancy?
Animal studies have shown that Aerocort Rotacaps may harm the fetus if taken during pregnancy. However, data regarding use of Beclometasone in pregnant women is lacking. Administration of the drug during pregnancy should be considered only if the expected benefit to the mother is greater than any possible risk to the fetus. Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Q. How long can I take beclometasone/beconase?
The duration depends on the disease for which treatment is being given. Please follow the advice of your doctor.
Q. Can I take Sudafed/pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, antihistaminics/ cetirizine, ibuprofen with beclometasone?
Yes, pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, cetirizine, ibuprofen can be taken along with beclometasone. Please consult your doctor before changing medication.
Q. Does beclometasone cause weight gain?
Beclometasone can cause weight gain after long term use. Please consult your doctor if you are experiencing weight gain.
Q. Is beclometasone safe?
Beclomethasone is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.