Aerocort Forte Rotacaps
$4.00 – $13.30
$4.00 – $13.30
|Variation||Price||Price/Unit||Add To Cart|
|30 Rotacap/s||$4.00 (7.5/unit)||0.13|
|60 Rotacap/s||$7.20 (8.33/unit)||0.12|
|90 Rotacap/s||$13.30 (6.77/unit)||0.15|
|Country of Origin||
Beclometasone / Levosalbutamol
30 rotacaps in 1 packet
Levosalbutamol (100mcg) + Beclometasone (200mcg)
30 Rotacap/s, 60 Rotacap/s, 90 Rotacap/s
Levosalbutamol (Aerocort) is used to treat and prevent bronchospasm (constriction of airways causing breathing difficulties) in reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis.Aerocort relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing.
Aerocort forte Rotacaps 200/200 mcg
Aerocort Rotacaps 100/100 mcg
How much to take the drug?
• The correct dose to be taken always depends on the prescription of the doctor. This prescription may vary according the severity and demand of the disease condition. The starting dose of Rotacaps for adults is two inhalations, three to four times daily. For children, one or two inhalations, two to four times a day
• Hence this is necessary to follow doctor’s instructions. The dose can vary widely and is required to be taken on a regular basis.
How to take the drug?
Do not swallow Beclate Rotacaps. This is intended to be taken by inhalation only, using your Levosalbutamol uses. Rinse your mouth after using as it helps to avoid any kind of throat irritation and dry mouth like conditions. Open the Rotahaler capsule by holding it in a horizontal position by keeping white spot up and lighter colored end in the opposite direction. Then gently breathe out and seal your lips around the mouthpiece. Take a full, deep breath in your mouth and hold your breath for up to ten seconds. After that, take a normal breath and throw away the empty capsule shell.
Take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Try to take the dose at the same time each day as this will help you remember the time to take the drug and will decrease the chances of missing a dose.
For how long to take it?
Do not stop taking Rotacaps or bring out any changes in the dose without consulting with your doctor. This drug is meant to be taken on a regular basis, so keep on taking the drug as long as recommended by the doctor.
It is necessary to take the drug as per the instructions of the doctor. In case of overdose even if you do not find any kind of harmful side effects, contact your doctor immediately or visit your nearest healthcare center.
Consult your doctor if you miss the dose. Don’t double up the dose in order to catch up.
• Oral Levosalbutamol should be used with caution in patients with high blood pressure and heart diseases.
• Levosalbutamol uses may cause a fall in blood potassium levels, potassium levels may have to be monitored especially if other drugs like theophylline, aminophylline, corticosteroids and diuretics (medicines which increase urine output) are used together.
• If you need more than required dose of oral Aerocort, it could be indication of worsening asthma, in such cases you need to consult doctor.
Q. Is Levosalbutamol st***id?
No. It belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis.
Q. What is Levosalbutamol syrup?
Levosalbutamol syrup is available for oral use to prevent and treat breathlessness in patients of asthma or chronic bronchitis. It contains 1 mg of Levosalbutamol per 5 ml of syrup.
Q. How long can I take Aerocort/beconase?
The duration depends on the disease for which treatment is being given. Please follow the advice of your doctor.
Q. Does Aerocort cause weight gain?
Aerocort can cause weight gain after long term use. Please consult your doctor if you are experiencing weight gain.
Q. Is Aerocort safe?
Aerocort is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.